hit counter

It's Time to Gain Hair Today!

Sensible Solutions To Hair Regrowth

Treatments and remedies to regrow hair are big business in the United States, netting over $1 billion dollars a year. Baldness, it has been estimated, affects nearly half the male population by the age of 50, 95 percent of these cases involve male pattern baldness. The remaining 5% may be traced to a number ofRead More

The Bald Truth

Baldness is a scary word—it implies a complete and total loss of hair follicles on the scalp resulting in an inability to re-grow hair. However, “baldness” is something of a catch-all term which can apply to a spectrum of hair loss issues many of which are treatable and can be reversed with medical and otherRead More

Into Thin Hair

One of the reality checks of aging is finding out that our hair is no longer as luxuriant and plentiful as it used to be. There is some controversy surrounding hair loss as a natural by-product of aging, some experts weighing in on the side of it being inevitable, others claiming the opposite. The truthRead More

Hair Growth Tips

Common Sense Thoughts About Hair Growth There is a saying that a healthy body equals a healthy mind—it also equals a healthy head of hair. The overall condition of the body is inextricably tied into the health of the hair on your head. There are genetic, inherited conditions that make hair loss all but inevitable—knownRead More

Hair Growth Pills

A Pill a Day to Keep Baldness Away? Concerns about hair loss are in the forefront of all issues related to appearance among the general public. It has been estimated that the number of people worldwide who have sought treatment for hair loss have more than doubled in just the last few years. Spending relatedRead More

Hair Gain

Hair Loss vs. Hair Gain It has been estimated that roughly 35 million men and 21 million women in the United States are suffering from some form of hair loss. With such high numbers of the population facing this problem it is not surprising that battling the problem has become big business with profits numberRead More

Hair Loss Vitamins

Vitamins for Hair Loss: Fact or Fiction? There are many causes of hair loss in both men and women. Genetic causes are the most problematic to treat because there are very few effective treatments other than pharmaceuticals such as Finasteride and Minoxidil that can truly reverse the course of hair loss once it has begun.Read More

Hair Loss Prevention

A Primer of Hair Loss Prevention To prevent hair loss, you must first know the cause of the problem. For those with a genetic predisposition to male pattern baldness, there is little that realistically can be done to actually prevent the onset of androgenic alopecia, although there are proven effective options in treating the problemRead More

Hair Loss Products

Non-medical Solutions to Hair Loss The most well known treatments for hair loss for men are the drugs, such as Finasteride (Propecia) and Minoxidil (Rogaine). While drugs such as these may now be found in over the counter strengths and in varying forms in products, some of the most effective dosages are still available onlyRead More

Hair Loss Treatment

Hair Today, Gone tomorrow! Americans are obsessed with their hair—especially so when they are losing it. Hair loss is an emotionally devastating experience, perhaps more so than any other disorder related to appearance. A healthy head of hair is touted as essential to sex appeal as well as being an indicator of generally fitness andRead More